Our 2019 Mug Rug Club closes at midnight tonight so sign up now. Every month our members will receive a Mug Rug ITH Embroidery design plus bonus images. It will be packed full of fun, easy to follow instructions, occasional videos, techniques, other ways to use the design etc.
You will be free to upload your completed mug rugs on our FB Mug Rug Club Page for everyone to see. We will also have giveaways and more for everyone who participates. If you sign up late you will receive all of the past Mug Rugs and have access to the kits and other benefits of being a Muggie!
Tell your friends, get signed up we are starting the 2019 year off in Dec! You will be receiving your mug rug design a month before so you can make them and enjoy them before holidays or special occasions, so the club will run from Dec 2018-Nov.2019. Each month you will receive a unique, not currently available design just for my ITH Mug Rug Club Members!
My ITH embroidery mug rugs sell for 15$ each but by signing up for the club you save over $30 dollars for the year just on the designs, that doesn't even include the bonus items and ideas. So I hope you will join us today!!! These mini lessons are going to be fun and help you explore some of the fun we can have trying different techniques. My hope is that you learn something new while creating something fun and beautiful.
You can expect your email every month on the first starting Dec 1, 2018 which will be Jan 2019 Mug Rug design.
Sign up early so you can join us for a whole year of fun together! If participants sign up late they will be sent all previous patterns for that year only.
Here is what a few of the Muggies are saying about the Mug Rug Club!!
Stacey- "He turned out so cute, I just love him. Thank you Desiree"
Lynda- "I just love this months Mug Rug. Thank you Desiree"
Sharon- "I love this months Mug Rug, So much fun making it, Thanks for the design!"
For those who need to pay monthly I have created a monthly payment button at the bottom for your convenience. Scroll all the way to the bottom of this description. All the rules apply. See details below (Subscription option is only available for a limited time)
Join our Facebook Group today!! Be a part of our growing community of Mug Rug Lovers!! Facebook Mug Rug Club
Desiree's ITH Mug Rug Club
This machine embroidery and applique club features Desiree's popular designs as Mug Rugs, hot pads, trivets etc. Join us and have fun while learning some new techniques.
Retail price for the collection of all 12 designs is $180.00. After Jan 1, you can still join the fun for the discounted price of 150.00 for all 12 months of designs for the calendar year 2019, Jan-Dec. Your first design will arrive on Dec 1, 2018 but late sign ups will receive all the past designs.
Sign ups will be for a limited time only. Sign up windows may be available during the year.
Each month you will receive on mug rug. We will also include just the design so you can put it on other projects. The mug rugs can be rectangle, round or square and will be themed for each month by either the next holiday or season. You MUST have a hoop in which a (242mm x 191.mm) for the large rectangle or an(200mmx200mm) to stitch out the large square mug rugs. Many designs will also come with a 5"x7" (177.9mm x 127.3mm) version which can be stitched as an ITH mug Rug projects. These projects are great for not only mug rugs but candle mats, hot pads,patches and trivets. These are all new designs.
By purchasing this club you are signifying that you have read and understand the rules and information provided. If you can't agree to these terms, please do not purchase this membership. Thanks!!
Your club materials will be delivered to the email address provided to us by Paypal upon checkout or by yourself. Certain email providers block or "blacklist" emails with active hyperlinks or attachments like the ones you will receive from us with your download links. Yahoo and AOL are almost always a problem. Please be prepared to offer an alternate email address if we have problems delivering the materials to you. Thanks for you understanding. You will receive a separate "Mug Rug" email from Desiree's Designs which is separate and different than my monthly newsletters. Please make sure that these arrive in your inbox and not your spam folders.
Once you have purchased this club your files will be sent and this is non-refundable!!!
1. You understand and are familiar with the machine embroidery designs by Desiree's Designs either from previous purchase and use or you have taken a look at the designs at www.desireesdesigns.com. Each month's designs are in the same style as the ones currently offered on the website and you understand that the club's offering will be themed by the month, holiday or season for which they are designed.
2. On or before the first day of each month, you will receive an email with the month's files attached for downloading or a link for the download. These files will include the link to the digitized embroidery files, a photo of the completed project and a Project stitching PDF file which will show the stitching order. It will also have bonus material. Please be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download link will remain active on my website but you will only have the opportunity to download it 3 times. Do not share these files. Our analytic software tells us when you have received and downloaded the designs. You will download the files to your computer and you should create a backup of all stored designs. You might want to make a folder just for your mug rug club designs. You will not try to open them with anything other than your sewing machine. If you do open with another embroidery software please be aware that sometimes it changes the stops and starts in an applique design. We are happy to help if you have a problem, but this is a simple process and if you have problem or questions you may also need to contact your machine dealer.
3. You must have a large hoop to be able to stitch and quilt some of these mug rug designs in the hoop. The mug rugs will come in either a square at 7.75"x7.75", or a 7.5"x9.5" size as well as a 5"x7", the actual layout will differ due to the sizes.
4. You must have a knowledge of how to download and use the digitized embroidery files in your machine.
5. We do not give refunds for digital products. Our customers agree that we have some of the best digitizing in the industry and our customer service is excellent. If there is a problem with a file we are happy to make things right, our goal is for you to be thrilled with your designs each month. I know you are going to love these designs and this club. I hope you will share it with your friends.
6. You have read and understand the copyright statement below. You will not "share" the embroidery files with anyone nor will you offer the designs for sale. You will not sell finished products made using Desiree's designs with requesting permission to do so. Desiree is very generous with this permission but it is important that we know ahead of time instead of finding out online or from agents.
7.You should add our email addresses to your contacts list to ensure that you receive our emails and that they are not sent to your SPAM folder. Please add: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
8. To contact us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Desiree's Designs Studios at 951-640-5005. The Mug Rug Club on Facebook can not be used to resolve customer service issues.
Important: Please like and join "The Mug Rug Club" on Facebook. This will be a good source of information about the club and all of our other machine embroidery offerings.
The Mug Rugs for 2019:
1. Gnome Sweet Gnome, 2. Ladybug Love & Heart Coaster 3. Bless this Nest Mama and Papa Owl, Baby Owls 4. Springtime 5. She Dances with Needle and Thread 6. Make a Wish 7. Fourth of July Flag 8.Bee Coaster 9. Glamping 10. Sun Coaster 11. Sunflowers 12. Moonlight Serenade 13. Fall Leaves 14. Christmas Bowls 15. Gingerbreadman Coaster 16. Christmas Stocking 17. Zipperhead Pumpkin Pouch
All designs are copyrighted by Desiree Habicht and Desiree's Designs and all rights are reserved. The purchase price for these embroidery designs entitles purchaser to use the designs for personal use only. It is against Federal Copyright Law to use these designs for anything other than personal use without permission for Desiree Habicht. Permission is required if you wish to sell products made using her designs. It is also against the law to "share" the digitized embroidery files with others who have not paid for the licensing fee for the use of the designs. Please be considerate of Desiree's ownership of the designs, her hard work in creating these projects for you by respecting the copyright laws. Thank you!!
To get the full year and discount price please use the "add to cart" button at the top right of this page!! Watch for our 2020 sign ups starting Oct 1, 2019. We have opened up purchase for 2019 designs for a short time.
|Skill Level: ||beginner|
|Skill Details: ||beginner - advanced|
|Requirements: ||We will be exploring different techniques and designs through out the year. I hope by creating these small, easily finished projects your skill level will be broadened and improved by the end of the year. So jump in at any level and lets have some fun. Please note that you will need a 8"x12" hoop to complete the in the hoop Mug Rugs in this years Club. The designs are also sent individually for you to use on other projects and in smaller hoops. |