Welcome to our Third year of Desiree's ITH Mug Rug Club!! We have some exciting news!
- Desiree's ITH Mug Rug Club is a club designed for anyone with a love for unique, one of a kind embroidery/applique designs in a Mug Rug format. This is a place to explore new techniques, be part of a growing community of embroiderers and quilters, create fun projects, meet new friends, support each other and create unique and beautiful gifts for your friends and family. You must know how to use the basic embroidery features of your machine.
- This is an online Mug Rug Club and you will receive newsletters and files via email. This means you will not be shipped any tangible products for the club membership. Kits are available for an extra fee
- You will receive your designs within 24 hours of you signing up
- You will receive the same monthly Newsletter that delivered the files originally. It can also include, but not limited to, additional bonus files and projects such as coasters, recipes, poems, additional gift ideas and projects to add to your gift giving and more.
- Once you sign up you are a 2022 Muggie with special membership benefits such as optional kits for purchase, matching Mugs, hangers, tutorials, live events on FB, workshops, retreats and more! For those signing up after the club starts, you will receive all the past Mug Rug designs for 2022 only.
- All 2022 sign ups will receive a Mug Rug Patch, exclusive for the 2022 members only.
- You will receive a welcome Newsletter and link to join our FB page and be a part of the live events, giveaways and swaps that we host on FB only.
- We allow our members to make small quantities of our designs to sell and make money at art fairs, retreats, boutiques, etc. Being exclusive designs you don't have to worry about seeing these repeated by other vendors.
- My ITH embroidery mug rugs sell for between 15$ and 18$ each but by signing up for the club you save over $300 dollars for the year of designs. (2021 had over 19 designs delivered)
- Bonus items, live events, tutorials, or other gift ideas. Valued at over $300.00. Don't miss all the fun, join us today!!! These mini lessons are going to be fun and help you explore some of the creative things you can make by trying different techniques. My hope is that you learn something new while creating something fun and beautiful.
Here is what a few of the Muggies are saying about Desiree's 2021 ITH Mug Rug Club!!
Patty- " I get so excited I have to wait up until Midnight so I can be the first one to see the designs and start sewing!"
- "He turned out so cute, I just love him. Thank you Desiree"
- "I just love this months Mug Rug. Thank you Desiree"
- "I love this months Mug Rug, So much fun making it, Thanks for the design!"
- "This is my first Mug Rug membership and I am just loving them! You and Randy have gone above and beyond keep up your wonderful, creative work."
Join our Facebook Group today. Join us on FB whether you are a paid member or not, we have a ton of fun on FB!! Be a part of our growing community of Mug Rug Lovers!! Facebook Mug Rug ClubMore important info on: Desiree's ITH Mug Rug Club
This machine embroidery and applique club that features Desiree's popular exclusive designs as Mug Rugs, hot pads, coasters, trivets etc delivered to your inbox. Join our wonderful community and have fun while learning some new techniques.Hoop Sizes!!!
Starting 2020, we offering two sizes, a 6"x10" (160mm x 260mm) and an 8"x12" (200mmx300mm) hoop size due to popular demand.
To avoid compromising the design when using the 6" x 10" hoop the borders and backing fabric will not be sewn in the hoop but must be sewn on manually. Your finished product will still look like the one on display in the Newsletter. Every effort will be made to retain the design and overall look of the Mug Rug!
We will try to include the design as a stand alone image so you will be able to add it to other projects for your gift giving. By purchasing this club you are signifying that you have read and understand the rules and information provided. If you can't agree to these terms, please do not purchase this membership. Thanks!!
The club fees are non-refundable.
Your club materials will be delivered to the email address provided to us upon checkout or by email by you personally. Certain email providers block or "blacklist" emails with active hyperlinks or attachments like the ones you will receive from us with your download links. Yahoo and AOL are almost always a problem. Please be prepared to offer an alternate email address if we have problems delivering the materials to you. Thanks for you understanding. You will receive a separate "Mug Rug" email from Desiree's Designs which is separate and different than my monthly newsletters. Please make sure that these arrive in your inbox and not your spam folders.Requirements:
1. You understand and are familiar with the machine embroidery designs by Desiree's Designs either from previous purchase and use or you have taken a look at the designs at www.desireesdesigns.com. Each month's designs are in the same style as the ones currently offered on the website and you understand that the club's offering will be themed by the month, holiday or season for which they are designed.
2. On or before the first day of each month, you will receive an email with the month's files attached for downloading or a link for the download. These files will include the link to the digitized embroidery files, a photo of the completed project and a Project stitching PDF file which will show the stitching order. It will also contain any bonus material. Please be sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader. Download link will remain active on my website but you will only have the opportunity to download it 3 times. Do not share these files. Our analytic software tells us when you have received and downloaded the designs. You will download the files to your computer and you should create a backup of all stored designs. You might want to make a folder just for your mug rug club designs.
3. We strongly suggest that you transfer the files directly from your computer to your machine via a USB stick. Using 3rd party software programs to transfer or alter files may result in corruption of those files. We are happy to help if you have a problem, but this is a simple process and if you have problems or questions you may also need to contact your machine dealer. We do not guarantee any design that has been altered using a 3rd party software.
4. You must have a large hoop to be able to stitch and quilt some of these mug rug designs in the hoop. The mug rugs for 2021 will come in either a square at 8"x 8" (7.75"x7.75"), 6"x 10" (6.3"x10.24") or a 8"x 12" (7.87"x 11.81") size as well as a 5"x7", the actual layout will differ due to the sizes. *See exact hoop measurements above.
5. You must have a knowledge of how to download and use the digitized embroidery files in your machine.
6. We do not give refunds for digital products.
Our customers agree that we have some of the best digitizing in the industry and our customer service is excellent. If there is a problem with a file we are happy to make things right, our goal is for you to be thrilled with your designs each month. I know you are going to love these designs and this club. I hope you will encourage your embroidery friends to join us.
7. By joining or when you purchase anything from Desiree's Designs you have read, understand and agree with the copyright statement at the end of this newsletter. You will not "share" the embroidery files with anyone nor will you offer the designs for sale. You are free to sell small amounts (under 50) of finished products made using Desiree's designs. If you are making more than 50 you will need to request written permission to do so. It is important that we know ahead of time instead of finding out online or from agents.
8.You should add our email addresses to your contacts list to ensure that you receive our emails and that they are not sent to your SPAM folder. Please add: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
9. To contact us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Desiree's Designs Studios at 951-640-5005. The Mug Rug Club on Facebook cannot be used to resolve customer service issues.
Please like and join "The Mug Rug Club
and More" on Facebook. I do live events each month to show the new design and kits available. This will be a good source of information about the club and all of our other machine embroidery offerings. Copyright statementAll designs are copyrighted by Desiree Habicht and Desiree's Designs and all rights are reserved. The purchase price for these embroidery designs entitles purchaser to use the designs for personal use only and for gifts. It is against Federal Copyright Law to use these designs for anything other than personal use without written permission from Desiree Habicht at Desiree's Designs. Permission is required if you wish to sell products made using her designs. It is also against the law to "share" the digitized embroidery files with others who have not paid the licensing fee for the use of the designs. Please be considerate of Desiree's ownership of the designs and her hard work in creating these projects for you by respecting the copyright laws. Thank you!!
You will receive a Newsletter each month that contains files for the Mug Rug for that month, bonus files, recipes, PDF's etc. Make sure you create a place to keep your Newsletters or downloaded files so it is easy for you to find them in the future.
|Skill Level: ||Beginner|
|Skill Details: ||Any skill level with a working knowledge of their embroidery machine.|
|Requirements: ||This is a special online club that will deliver a monthly digital product meaning you will not get anything shipped to you. You must have an embroidery machine and be able to transfer files to it to use this product. |