Letters to Santa was introduced at Quilt Market and Festival 2017 and it was a huge hit! We originally designed it for the 9.5"x14" hoop but due to lots very persuasive people we have been able to make it also work in the 8"x12" hoop!! Now more of you can have this wonderful quilt for the Christmas Season. This Quilt is very unique as it can be very personal as well using faux fur for some of the elements. I love to think outside the box and this quilt is one of my very favorites. I digitized my grandchildren's actual letters to Santa and added them to the white areas of the quilt. These white areas would also be good for family recipes, a place for all your Christmas guests to sign the quilt, or a special spot for some beautiful quilting. We have included some letters just in case you don't have any of your own. We also provide suggestions on how you can personalize this quilt.
Formats included: DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SEW, SHV, VIP,VP3
Hoop Sizes: 9.5"x 14"(240mm x 360mm) and 8"x12" (200mm x 300mm)
Included in this CD or in this download:
- Applique Embroidery Files for Santa Hat, Face, Body, Boots (bonus piece)
- PDF with full color, step by step directions for how to applique each section in the hoop
- Embroidery Files for 3 letters to Santa
- Embroidery Files for 3 multi-sized Snowflakes for quilting
- SVG Files
- Complete color instructions for Letters to Santa Quilt Assembly
- Bonus Pillow Pattern with assembly instructions
- Bonus Tubular Santa Pattern and assembly instructions
- Color chart
We have also included tips and suggestions for how you can get your letters or recipes onto fabric so you can personalize your quilt too! We will walk you through how to work with faux fur or other textural fabrics to add some dimension and texture to your quilt and its completely optional.
I love this quilt and I really enjoyed designing it and making it for you, I hope you enjoy it too! Merry Christmas!!