Boneyard Buddies Embroidery CD (HQH-02-DDE)
You will love our latest Halloween quilt created using many of my fabric characters as skeletons! This cute quilt is perfect for those Halloween decorating needs you can use it as a quilt, enlarge with more borders or hang as a wall quilt. We have stitched it using Sulky® glowy, their glow in the dark thread and the kids love it when the lights go out. Tutorial for pumpkin towel available too!
In this embroidery CD set you will receive
- Boneyard Buddies Quilt Pattern (size approx. 35"x53")
- the SVG files for your favorite cutting machine
- all the stitch files so you can embroider each block
- a full set of instructions for stitching out your own scary applique blocks
- SVG cutting Files
- Bonus embroidery stitch files-we have even included smaller versions of all the images in multiple sizes as all embroidery stitch files for some bonus projects like tea towels and aprons! Easy to put together and comes together quickly. We have also included a pillow pattern for more Halloween decorating ideas. I loved using the left over cut out fabric from my cutting machine for my companion pillows! So many ideas, so little time! Enjoy your own Boneyard Buddies. This is the Embroidery CD and Pattern for the quilt !!!
If you or your customers prefer to use a machine to embroider their applique instead of using traditional methods you will love this Embroidery CD. It contains all of the SVG cut files for your cutting machines and the embroidery files for stitching out each block.
Check hoop sizes to make sure your machine has the correct size of hoop needed for stitching. Hoops sizes that will be needed for the applique blocks for the quilt are 9.5"x14, 8"x12", 7'X11". Hoop sizes for embroidery images are 4x4 and 5x7
This CD contains the following formats for the Embroidery- DST, EXP, HUS, JEF, PES, SHV, VIP, VP3, PCS, SEW, XXX
I stitched out my quilt with Sulky's Glowy® Thread! all of the satin stitch, keys, spider webs and some of the details are all glow in the dark thread. The quilt looks amazing day or night!! You can find Sulky's Glowy Thread here! Glowy Thread